FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At GlamPrintGo we offer a various assortment of services that can help your business have a cohesive look and feel.
We focus on three main areas: design, product development, and consulting.
Here are some quick FAQ's to answer our top 10 questions that we receive. Don't see your question answered? Fill out our form on our "Start" page.
1. Where are you located?
We are located in the state of Delaware but we deal with the majority of our clients digitally via email and calls. We also offer in-person consulting and on-site design for our clients.
2. What hours are you open?
We're available for contact 24/7 via email but we'll get back to you between 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time Monday-Friday.
3. How much do you charge for web design or if I need 50 t-shirts printed and shipped to me by next week?
Contact us and submit a project, click here. Every project is custom and has different needs. We provide custom pricing per project based upon needs & more. To give you an estimate, our websites start at $2,000 and journal and planner project start at $2,500.
4. What platform do you design your sites on?
We design mainly for Wordpress, Squarespace, and Shopify. However, we also offer e-commerce solutions for Etsy, Weebly, Wix, BigCartel, and Ecwid. We also offer setup for online learning through sites like Thinkific, Teachable, and more.
5. Do you design journals or planners?
Yes, we do! It's one of our most highly requested printed items. Simply submit an inquiry on our Contact page to get started.
6. I'm looking to launch my own store with custom t-shirts & mugs. Can you help me get started?
You've come to the perfect place. We offer e-commerce setup, product design, dropshipping, and fulfillment options for your business.
7. What forms of payment do you accept for projects?
We accept all major credit cards via Square. Invoices are sent via email.
8. I'm not an entrepreneur but I would like some items printed for an upcoming event. Do you offer that service?
Yes, we do. We offer fulfillment for orders with a minimum of 30 products being ordered.
9. Do you provide printing for retail boutique owners for vending?
We sure do! We can provide you with a custom package including banners, table covers, mannequin bodies, ect.
10. What is the turnaround for your web design as well as your product printing?
Our websites take approximately 4-6 weeks to complete. However, please note that projects may extend past that time. For product printing, you will receive your items within 7-14 days after finalizing the design and picking what types of products you want the design printed on.